*Classrooms will only accommodate 10 students at a time
*Aftercare room is closed for occupancy, however, it will be used to accommodate
in the event that a child falls ill.
*Enhanced staffing plan will include staff members designated to select students at a time
*There will be assigned restrooms for each group
*A minimum of 50 sq ft of space per child is available for all children 2 years and
* Program will provide additional 4 sq ft – beyond regular licensing- of sleeping
space per child.
*Ensuring sleeping cots are placed 6 feet apart.
*A child that becomes ill while in the center care will be isolated in the aftercare room.
*The aftercare room has an exit door, in which parents can pickup without contact with other children.
* Parent will be notified and requested to pick up child immediately.
* Child will not be allowed to return until they are symptom free without
medications for 24hs. Everyone (child, parent/guardian child and staff members) will undergo a health screening upon arrival at the daycare center.
* Visual check for symptoms such as flushed cheeks, cough, rapid breathing, fatigue,
or extreme elevated moods.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
* Every classroom will be sanitized thoroughly prior to opening each day and
prior to closing
* Every classroom will be sanitized at least once each morning, during nap time
and each afternoon
* Playground equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each group use.
* There will only be one small group allowed to recess at the playground at a time (Weather Permitting).
* Bathroom sinks, toilets, door knobs, and ‘waiting room’ chairs will be completely
sanitized after every use
* Commonly touched surfaces such as light switches, countertops, tables, desks,
toys, phones, keyboards, computer mouse, and other items identified as
frequently handled will be sanitized.
* Parents are strongly encouraged to drop off and pick up at the front doors
without coming inside the center. If a parent feels like they must come inside
the center, they must wear face mask and shoe covers available at the center.
* Designated departures hours are 3:30 – 6:00 pm
* To ensure social distancing, parents will call the center and the staff will escort
child to door one at time.
* staff will sign out and deposit pen in labeled container for sanitizing
IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR MRS. ANGELA